- 90ml Ginologist Citrus Gin
- Barker and Quin Club Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 Wedge of Lime
- 3 Fresh Strawberries, 2 hulled and sliced and 1 reserved for garnish
- Sprig of Fresh Mint, for garnish
In a tall glass, combine the sugar and a squeeze of juice from the lime wedge. Muddle with the back of a spoon to dissolve the sugar. Add the sliced strawberries and lightly muddle. Fill the glass with ice and add the Ginologist Citrus Gin. Top with a splash of Barker and Quin Club Soda and garnish with the last strawberry and a sprig of mint.