Deep South Distillery Cape Dry GinCDG-750ml
The Cape Dry Gin is a beautifully balanced, juniper-forward gin made in a classic dry gin style, but with additional botanicals grown and harvested in the Cape Peninsula. These mountain buchus add lovely herbal and floral aromas and flavours. Aroma: Bright pine and lemon scents underscored by soft herbaceous fynbos and a surprising hint of sweet spice. Palate: Displays across the full juniper spectrum with sweet candied citrus and floral herb complexity from the mountain buchu. Finish: Sweet honeybush and a hint of pine forest woodiness. Botanicals: The Cape Dry contains a carefully balanced blend of juniper, coriander, angelica root, honeybush, cardamom, lemon peel and mountain buchus (Agathosma sp). Comes in 200ml.
- A beautifully balanced, juniper-forward gin
- Made in a classic dry gin style
- Balanced blend of juniper, coriander, angelica root, honeybush, cardamom etc
- With sweet candied citrus and floral herb complexity
- Finish: sweet honeybush and a hint of pine forest woodiness
Item Volume in ml
Serve at room temperature.